problem building webalizer
me at v4hn.de
Tue Oct 5 23:24:02 CEST 2010
On Mon, Oct 04, 2010 at 10:03:46PM +0200, marco van der grient wrote:
> I have never done it, but I believe you can applay the patch to the
> source, wich is located in /var/spool/lunar/
If you do that the checksum for the tarball will fail due to your changes.
Take a look at a module like 'file'.
- There is a second SOURCE entry in DETAILS which specifies the patch.
- BUILD contains a 'patch_it' command which applies the patch
So if you like to do that yourself:
- `lunar set ZLOCAL_OVERRIDES on`
- `lvu edit MODULENAME`
- `cd /var/lib/lunar/moonbase/zlocal/MODULENAME`
- add SOURCE2, SOURCE2_URL and optionally SOURCE2_VFY to DETAILS
(SOURCE2_URL might be a local folder like /root/lunar-patches/)
- add a `patch_it $SOURCE2_URL 0` command to BUILD
- do `lin -c MODULENAME`
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Lunar